1. Tasneem Beauty Boutique: Specializing in hand-crafted, all-natural body care products such as body scrubs, soaps and oils. Natural items that you can purchase from Tasneem Beauty Boutique are…
All turmeric products are a top seller during the spring. Turmeric helps treat dark spots and hyperpigmentation on the body. When purchasing Tasneem turmeric products, you have the option of Turmeric Soap which is the best option as it is much gentler on the face. During the spring, Tasneem Beauty Boutique notices that most of their customers focus on healing their skin from any damage that may have been caused by dry skin and cold weather such as dark spots, dull skin and eczema scars.
"What are the best natural ingredients for customers to keep in their spring beauty treatments?"
1. Shea butter & coconut oil: Exfoliates and hydrates the skin (keeps your skin smooth like butter).
2. Mango butter: Contains vitamin A and stimulates the skin’s natural renewal process.
3. Kokum butter: Highly moisturizing Kokum butter helps heal dry and cracked skin. Kokum butter is rich in essential fatty acids which helps softens the skin and promotes elasticity.
4. Jojoba oil: The main benefits of Jojoba oil are that it hydrates the skin, balances natural oil production and delivers antioxidant protection.
5. Grape seed oil: Moisturizes dull, dehydrated skin, evens out skin tone and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
When shopping Tasneem Beauty Boutique make sue to purchase their whipped soaps, turmeric scrubs, body butters and oils.
2. Eves Bees:If you read our fall skin care tips, you know all about Eves Bees and you’ve probably already shopped with them and are using all their handmade natural products. We had to get Eves Bees input on keeping your skin springtime ready!
Eves Bees recommends using all their skincare products throughout the whole year but emphasizes using hydration and water-based products in the spring. Our skin typically sweats in the spring because of the heat and humidity but still lacks hydration. Using products with water, hyaluronic acid, honey, vitamin C, kojic acid and turmeric help with hydration and lightening marks.
"What are the best skin care products from Eves Bees?"
1. Balance Jelly Cleanser with Turmeric and Kojic Acid, made to target dark marks, acne and hyperpigmentation.
2. Refresh herbal healing oil or blemish butter: will seal in all of your skin’s moisture while helping minimize acne and dark marks.
3. Papaya enzyme mask to target dark marks, acne and hyperpigmentation.
"What steps can our readers take to keep their skin ready for warmer weather?"
1. Use water-based products to help hydrate your skin like Eves Bees Rejuv Hydrating cleanser to break down all the oil, dirt, sebum and other bacteria on your face.
2. STAY HYDRATED: Increase water intake. Drink at least eight cups of water a day. Water will flush the toxins out of your body and help you achieve healthy, glowing skin.
3. EAT HEALTHY: Eating healthy is also very essential to your skin, as your skin is a direct reflection of what you put into your body. If you want clean skin you have to eat clean.
Natural products work best on your skin as they keep you skin nice and smooth. Just think when buying your favorite beauty products next time: would you put any of those ingredients in your body, let alone on your skin? Make sure to check out these two natural beauty companies that will be sure to have your skin spring ready!
Get married, find Muslim friends, and network on Salams.